Industry Program Strategy, Planning, & Management
Increasingly, Industry Programs stratgey is playing an important role in the business development of companies with a global outlook. It can be a critical tool for business capture managers when marketing their products to foreign governments under a competitive bid. Constructive Edge recognises that over the past 15 years Industry Programs have become recognised by both industry and governments as a key differentiator in the bidding process. Companies that plan their Industry Programs or socio-economic strategies well in advance of making a formal bid will improve their chances of winning. A clear strategy that embraces Industry Programs in manner that meets the real needs of a buyer can be a decisive element to success.
We can augment your business development team enabling it to expand its capabilities and resources as needs arise.
- Refinement of an Industry Program policy with focus on critical strategic elements.
- Analysis of political and economic risk in relation to Industry Program implementation
- Developing a list of strategic local partners that are politically and economically relevant to the government
- Assistance with the development of an Industry Program proposal for submission in the bid package
- Guidance on the management of the Industry Program including staffing requirements and in country support
- Generation of compliant document templates for periodic reporting to the customer
The key benefits that Constructive Edge clients enjoy:
- Compete more effectively for government contracts
- Develop new business contacts with overseas markets
- Build high level customer relationships in target countries
- Mitigate risk of non-performance penalties
- Repatriate funds allocated for offset implementation
- Retain market share against competitors
- Secure low-cost sources for products
Constructive Edge is able to assist you to to quickly recognise the capabilities and limitations of your own organisation and then work closely to develop external opportunities, either through introductions to third parties with existing and applicable commercial activities or can provide you with in-house projects that have already been developed for this purpose.